TARGET AUDIENCE - Who should attend?
Association Professionals, Meetings & Events Planners / PCO's.
Information for suppliers, venues and CVB's:
Due to the nature of this workshop, this session is an exclusive workshop for associations and the GIAF CVB partners. Thank you for your understanding.
Join the 6th edition of GIAFvirtual - the Geneva International Association Forum online series - Tuesday, 22 June @ 14h - 15.30h CET, when the topic is:
THE FUTURE OF ASSOCIATION BUYERS & SUPPLIERS - Alone we can do little, together we can do much!
Speakers: Experienced association & industry experts (tbc shortly)
We will be discussing questions around the following topics:
a) Engagement between association buyer and supplier
b) the RFPs of the future
and how we will go about it in the future.
What remains of the old processes and what changes? Let’s discuss amongst our association colleagues and peers.
Amongst many other questions, here are some to think about:
- Has the RFP process between the association buyer and the supplier changed as a result of Covid19?
- How do associations and convention bureaus connect these days during times of Covid19 and after?
- Are associations providing enough transparent / new information to convention bureau’s and suppliers in order to receive the best propositions?
- What new elements should be part of our RFPs?
- How do we associations feel about large industry trade shows as a connector in the future?
- What is the preferred means to meet in the future to connect buyers and suppliers?
- Is this the time to focus on legacy?
- Including ,Hybrid’ in your RFPs.
- What purchasing power do associations still have when our key events become smaller in size for the next 3-5 years?
- What involvement and support do we as associations expect from convention bureaus?
- What measures should / must be take into consideration to make attendees feel safe?
- Mandatory measures to comply with national government obligations vs. good & important to have' safety measures?
- Who pays for what in regard to the safety measures?
.... and many other questions.
The 90 min AGENDA involves:
- Welcome of attendees and introduction to the session
- 30 min panel of experienced association and industry experts
- 30 min breakout sessions of 5-6 ppl per breakout
- Sharing of good practices, discussion highlights and recommendations
- Summary / Drafting of white paper
- Defining next steps
- Wrap up
We are looking forward to welcoming you on 22 June!
Be safe and stay well !
#itsalwaysaboutpeople #inspireaction #giaforum #associationcommunity